MCCA COVID-19 Communication
Over the past few weeks, it’s become clear that the world is facing an unprecedented challenge. Like you, we are deeply concerned and want to do what we can to help keep our communities, our team and our families safe and healthy. From the onset of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have adhered to federal, state, CDC and WHO guidelines and precautionary practices, and we will continue to modify our contingency plan as new guidance is received.
Our people are our business. Keeping them safe is our top priority. In order to minimize the impact of the virus, we have implemented additional safeguards which include:
- Increasing daily cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces in all our facilities
- Suspending all business travel and discouraging our employees from personal travel
- Implementing a 14-day quarantine policy for anyone who has recently traveled or may have been exposed to the virus, even if they are showing no symptoms
- Offering the opportunity to employees to work from home
- Instructing team members displaying symptoms to stay home, self-quarantine and not return to work until they are symptom free
- Pausing in-person meetings with customers and vendor partners where more than 10 people would be in attendance and instead, switching to conference calls and webinars
- Halting employee gatherings of more than 10 people
It is important to remember that our business office and production facility are both open and operational, and as of now, we have no known supply issue. However, should anything change, we will notify you as soon as possible. We are still available to you, so please feel free to reach out to us through your normal communication channels.
We recognize this is a challenging time for all and remain deeply committed to the safety of our customers, co-workers, and communities.
Please take care of yourselves, your families and each other.