Mitsubishi Chemical Composites America, Inc. hires highly motivated men and women with a variety of skills who want to contribute to our mission of creating sustainable, versatile materials that bring unmatched variety and beauty to the built environment.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to advance your career with the innovation and quality leader, we’re looking for candidates who can contribute effectively to the ALPOLIC® Materials team with a commitment to quality, safety, productivity and continuous improvement in our products and processes.
Current Open Positions:
- Machine Operator: We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control. Full description or to apply.
- Quality Assurance Technician: Have a great attention to detail and want to help ensure that materials comply with product specifications as established both by suppliers and customers? Full description or to apply.
- Safety and Training Coordinator: Do you have a passion for all things safety? In this role, you will help ensure the safety of employees and the company’s compliance to best practices. Full description or to apply.
- Logistics Coordinator: This position maintains effective coordination of all company assets and information to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of services to customers. Full description or to apply.
- Mechanical Technician: We are hiring a Mechanical Technician to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. Full description or to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mitsubishi Chemical Composites America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Mitsubishi Chemical Composites America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status.