Mitsubishi Chemical America’s ALPOLIC Division hires highly motivated men and women with a variety of skills who want to contribute to our mission of creating sustainable, versatile materials that bring unmatched variety and beauty to the built environment.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to advance your career with the innovation and quality leader, we’re looking for candidates who can contribute effectively to the ALPOLIC® Materials team with a commitment to quality, safety, productivity and continuous improvement in our products and processes.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Machine Operator – As a machine operator, you will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control
$16 to $17 Hourly
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in manufacturing plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Manufacturing Line Experience.
- Lifting of up to 25-50 lbs. required.
- Use of proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) during production, required.
- Available to work days or nights, some rotation possible.
- Must be able to work 12 Hour Shifts.
- Able to work overtime on an as-needed basis.
- Must have a proven acceptable attendance record.
MCA is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/H/V.
MCA maintains a drug-free workplace, and maintenance of the same is essential to the safety of its workplace and employees. As a result, candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment (post-offer) physical and/or drug test subject to applicable law.
COVID-19 Vaccination Update for U.S. Colleagues
- All U.S. colleagues are required to disclose vaccination status. All U.S. new hires must be fully vaccinated before their first day of employment.
Click here for current positions within the Mitsubishi Chemical America family of companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mitsubishi Chemical America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Mitsubishi Chemical America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status.